We’re pleased to announce that the 2018 National SUSK Congress will be taking place in Banff, Alberta from May 3rd to 6th! The theme of this year’s Congress is “Rediscovering the Past” and will focus on the themes of human rights and the Canadian Internment Operations during WWI.
Dear students, alumni, and community partners,
We have more details to share with you regarding our upcoming Congress in Banff (May 3-6). Scroll down for information about Registration, Flights, Funding, Accommodations, Zabava and other activities.
- Delegate/Observer fees are at $140 – this includes meals, program, and the Saturday night Zabava
- Early bird deadline is Friday April 6th. The Regular rate is $180.
- Final registration is due Monday April 30th
- There are only 70 total spots available for the 2018 Congress
To guarantee a spot, please:
More information about SUSK:
– SUSK was formed in December 1953, and is the coordinating body of Ukrainian-Canadian students at different post-secondary institutions across Canada.
– SUSK Congress is hosted annually in a Canadian city and is hosted by the local USO.
– SUSK invites students not only from Canada but across the world to attend SUSK Congress
(This material is shared from the SUSK website, where you can find a detailed agenda of the congress activities: http://congress.susk.ca/).